Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ten Questions For Drift 2

1) Are there other things at the urban ecological center, that can make interesting noises, or would be interesting to film, that I possibly missed?

2) If I can water proof my microphones and submerge them in water, what would it sound like?

3) Do the same sounds, change totally or do they sound the same, at different altitudes?

4) Would I be able to create some sort of time lapse photography series, if I used the digital camera on a tripod?

5) Is there a material I can put around my microphones that would cause them to have even greater protection against wind? Would that affect the sounds I get negatively though?

6) Is there a spot in the city were I could safely walk with my eyes closed, and just travel in the direction of interesting or unusual sounds, instead of seeing things I think might sound interesting?

7) How or where could I go to get images for my video to juxtapose the audio that accompanies the video?

8) What would the foot powered water irrigation system sound like when it the water is slightly iced over?

9) If I had my mini disc recorder with me at all times, would I get better results that going out and looking for sounds on an actual sound walk?

10) Is there something out there in the city that I can find, that people would hear and think it is something completely fabricated and not real, but actually came from an almost completely unedited sound?

No comments: